Manufacturer description: The Nikon D3300 continues on the path of its entry-level DSLR predecessors, with plenty of built-in shooting and retouch modes, a small footprint, and beginner-friendly user interface. It has a 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter, as well as an Expeed 4 image processor. The camera’s ISO range tops out at 25,600 and continuous shooting up to 5 fps. The D3300 can also record 1080/60p full HD video. A newly redesigned collapsible, 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 VR II kit lens comes with the D3300. Optional wireless sharing to smartphones or tablets can be accomplished via Nikon’s WU-1a module or an Eye-Fi SD card.
Product is Available!
- 24.2 MP CMOS DX format sensor
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting
- 11 AF points with 3d tracking
- ISO 100 12800 (expandable to 25600)
- 1080 (60, 50, 30, 25, 24 fps) hd video (mpeg 4/h.264/MOV).the d3300’s 11 point autofocus system locks onto your subjects as soon as they enter the frame and stays with them until you catch the shot you want.
- 3 inch LCD with 921,000 dots; Lens Compatibility at a Glance; AF S Lens required for auto focus ; Optical Zoom 3x
|Body type||Compact SLR|
|Max resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Effective pixels||24 megapixels|
|Sensor size||APS-C (23.5 x 15.6 mm)|
|ISO||Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800, 25600 (with boost)|
|Lens mount||Nikon F|
|Focal length mult.||1.5×|
|Max shutter speed||1/4000 sec|
|USB||USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/sec)|
|Weight (inc. batteries)||430 g (0.95 lb / 15.17 oz)|
|Dimensions||124 x 98 x 76 mm (4.88 x 3.86 x 2.99″)|