Showing all 12 results
Canon EF 50mm F1.8 STM
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
Canon EF-S 10-18mm
- EF S ultra wide zoom lens. Drive System Lead screw and rack system driven by stepping motor
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 10 18 millimeter,1:4.5 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 feet. / 0.22 meter
- Stepping motor for noise free video shooting
- Optical image stabilizer
Canon EF-S 18-55mm
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture – 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II
- Lens Construction – 16 elements in 12 groups, including UD-glass and aspherical lenses
- Diagonal Angle of View – 74 20′ – 7 50′ (with APS-C image sensors)
- Focus Adjustment – Gear-driven
- Closest Focusing Distance – 1.48 ft./0.45m (maximum close-up magnification 0.24x)
Canon EF-S 55-250mm IS STM
- Long-reaching zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 88-400mm, covering portrait-length to telephoto perspectives.
- Optical image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 shutter speed steps to benefit shooting handheld in dim lighting and with greater zoom magnifications.
- The STM stepping focus motor produces near-silent, smooth, and quick autofocus performance that is well-suited to video applications.
- One ultra-low dispersion element helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion while also contributing to greater image sharpness, contrast, and clarity.
- Enhanced lens coatings minimize flare and ghosting in order to produce true colors with maintained contrast.
Nikon AF-P DX Nikkor 70-300mm
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 105-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Fully Compatible with the following Nikon Digital SLR cameras, including: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3400, D3300, D500, D850
- Compatible models with limited functions: Df, D5, D810, D750, D7200, D7100
- Incompatible models: D4 Series, D3 Series, D2 Series, D1 Series, D800 Series, D700, D610, D600, D300 Series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D90, D70 Series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras
Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm
- It includes LC-67 67mm snap-on front lens cap , LF-1 rear lens cap , HB-32 Bayonet lens hood, CL-1018 Flexible lens pouch and maximum reproduction ratio is 1/5
- Vibration Reduction is engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens and enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than normal.
- Aspherical lens element virtually eliminates coma and other types of lens aberration, further improving image integrity.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Close focusing to 1.48 feet – Creative close-up photography is possible throughout the entire zoom range.
Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm VR
- Goes from wide-angle (18 millimeter ) to telephoto (140 millimeter ) for great snapshots and videos in just about any situation
- Nikon Silent Wave Motor (AFS) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus, Minimum focus distance 0.45 m (1.48 ft) from focal plane at all zoom positions Focal Length : 18-140 millimeter
- VR image stabilization for sharper handheld photos and videos in low-light situations and at telephoto distances.Zoom Ratio 7.8 x
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass minimizes chromatic aberration, and aspherical lens element virtually eliminates coma. Type G AF-S DX lens with built-in CPU and F mount. Lens construction-17 elements in 12 groups (including 1 ED lens element, 1 aspherical lens element)
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare
Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- Lens not zoomable
Showing all 12 results